We can provide expert services to clients to ensure food safety standards and food safety management systems are maintained.
The following range of services and support are provided to businesses and individuals:
- Advice and guidance on Codes of Practice, Industry Guides and E.U. Directives.
- Assessment of statutory notices served on food business operators or individuals and advice on grounds for appeals, formulating a defence.
- Food hygiene audits that include an assessment of documentation help with Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) development and implementation and risk assessment techniques.
- Inspections of premises to look at structure, condition and cleanliness of equipment, temperature monitoring, cleanliness, problem solving.
- A briefing of management on key issues at the end of the inspections followed by a detailed written report.
- Food Complaint/Food Poisoning investigations
- Expert witness statements and inspection reports with interpretation of 'due diligence' and professional opinion on adequacy of controls.
- Food hygiene training - See Below
Our training courses cover the key issues and are delivered in a clear and concise manner by experienced EHO's. They are supported by notes that provide a ready reference for future use.
Courses can be held at a client's own premises or at convenient venues, are competitively priced and adapted to suit individual client's needs.
Courses offered are:
- CIEH Food Safety Refresher
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering
- HABC Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering
- In House Tailor Made Courses